Marline manager may personally arrive to the consignor's warehouse or may supervise loading of the goods and paperwork at the warehouse on a remote basis, though less efficiently. If the consignor is located in another country, the customer may pay the manager's business travel costs for quality arrangement of loading and inspection of the goods while still at the warehouse. Frequently such costs pay off right away due to absence of defective goods in the lot (which happens during import of goods from Asia and other countries). Our manager:
- checks quality of each lot of goods;
- checks whether fragile goods are properly loaded;
- prepares all necessary documents on site and makes sure all documents are available;
- checks quantity of goods in a consignment note with the quantity of loaded goods;
- builds friendly contacts with the consignor if you are the customer. It will be good for your business on the whole;
- helps you as a consignor to properly complete the order for the buyer without any extra problems and errors.
Rely on a professional logistics manager. Your business must generate profit from the start. Shipping process must be supervised from the consignor's warehouse to the consignee's warehouse.